The Oil & Gas team at Outback Ecology contributes to planning and execution of rehabilitation and environmental projects for a range of clients within Western Australia. Together with the client, our team works from approvals through to closure and is actively involved in all stages of rehabilitation planning, supervision and success monitoring.
The Oil and Gas Support group within Outback Ecology offers the following services:
Oil and Gas Support
- Secondment for environmental personnel.
- Rehabilitation planning for decommissioned oil field facilities.
- Rationalisation and rehabilitation of operational leases.
- Provide specialised environmental advice to operational and project personnel.
- Provide project supervision, management of environmental works.
- Design coordination; and
- QA/QC of environmental projects.
- Supervision of rehabilitation works.
- Subterranean fauna sampling and management.
- Biting insect/invertebrate surveys and management.
- Fauna surveys and management.
- Flora surveys and management.
- Soil surveys and topsoil management.
- Clearing Permits.
- Project approvals and advice.
- Environmental specialist secondment for Barrow Island.
- Topsoil management for the Gorgon Project.
- Post-construction rehabilitation management plans.
- Rehabilitation planning and execution on Barrow Island.
- Rehabilitation and vegetation monitoring.
- Performance criteria development for rehabilitation .
- Ecosystem function analysis of rehabilitation.
- Impact of herbivore grazing on rehabilitation establishment.