Environmental Approvals and Impact Assessment
Environmental impact assessments and applications for regulatory approvals are undertaken on behalf of a range of clients, predominantly in the mining sector. Services range from coordination of baseline studies to development and lodgement of impact assessment documentation for new projects.
The Environmental Approvals Group within Outback Ecology offers the following services:
- Approvals Strategies
- Preparation of Mining Proposals
- Preparation of Formal Environmental Impact Assessments under State legislation
- Environmental Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC) referral and assessment documentation.
- Documentation for clearing permits, water abstraction licences, works approvals and operating licences
- Co-ordinating and scheduling of baseline surveys.
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies